[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah 2021 board meeting reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:26:49 UTC 2021

Hello Federation family!

As the saying goes 2020 is always hindsight! Thank goodness! come to our January 2021 board meeting to find out what is in the future for our Utah affiliate of the National  Federation of The blind  in 2021!

There will be a public input section at the end of the meeting when members can share their thoughts.

The meeting will be this Wednesday January sixth at 8:30 PM.

Join the meeting.

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Phone: 720-707-2699

meeting ID: 806-113-6194.