[NFB-Utah] January 23 NFB Salt Lake virtual Chapter meeting reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 01:11:51 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah (Salt Lake Chapter),

Happy New Year!  Our first chapter meeting of the year will be Saturday January 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM.

Join the Zoom meeting using information provided below.

Agenda:

*	Welcome and introductions.
*	National Federation of the Blind Presidential release.
*	Utah Affiliate Report by Everette Bacon.
*	Chapter report and business by Ken Duke.
*	2021 Social Security changes - We will have a speaker who will help us understand about the things that have changed and Help you be more informed about your benefits.
*	Adjourn

Chapter Zoom Meeting information:

 https://zoom.us/j/8061136194 https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,,8061136194#

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter