[NFB-Utah] Washington Seminar Reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:05:17 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family!

The 2021 Washington Seminar is quickly approaching! Mark your calendars for February 8-12 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> , with the Great Gathering In taking place Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:00 EST <x-apple-data-detectors://2> .

Due to the ongoing affects of the COVID-19 pandemic, Washington Seminar will be held virtually—poising us to have the largest Washington Seminar to-date. Congressional meetings will be taking place during the week and these meeting times are still yet to be determined. We will have this information out via email as soon as possible. Please plan on attending meetings with your designated member of the House, Rep. Chris Stewart, Rep. Blake Moore, Rep. John Curtis, and Rep. Burgess Owens, as well as Senators Mid Romney and Mike Lee.

This year, our issues are:

-Access Technology Affordability Act

-Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act

-Accessible Websites Act

-Accessible Voting Act.

Information and fact sheets for this year’s issues can be found here:

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at:

Chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com <mailto:Chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com> .

Yours in the Movement,

Chelsea Peahl

NFB of Utah