[NFB-Utah] NFB Utah Affiliate Caucus at National Convention

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 22:12:11 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Happy 4th of July! I hope all of you take some time to enjoy with your families and friends this weekend! Next week our virtual national convention gets underway! Below is an email I am forwarding with some info about how you can help us raise funds and have an opportunity to win an awesome prize! Also below is a link to register for the virtual national convention and a link to the agenda.

On Friday morning, July 9 at 9am Utah time, we will hold an affiliate caucus. Everyone is welcome and we will discuss future events here in Utah and discuss resolutions and elections taking place the following day, July 10.

We will use our NFB of Utah Zoom and the info is below.

I look forward to spending time with you at our National Convention!

Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind!

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/8061136194&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1625090245483000&usg=AFQjCNHjHuTu2VvAm24i-8F3D-kEeKikjw> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
One tap mobile, +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>

Begin forwarded message: