[NFB-Utah] Fundraiser with Hugo Boss This Weekend!!!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:05:20 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists!

Our First Vice President, Cheralyn Braithwaite, has organized an awesome fundraising opportunity! If you enjoy a little higher end shopping and maybe you, or your husband, or your dad, or your son, or your brother needs a wardrobe upgrade! You can do this and help the NFB of Utah! All of the details are below! We hope to see you there!

HUGO BOSS presents THE KIND SIRS fundraising event for the National Federation of the blind of Utah

Earn up to $400 off our newest styles
Spend $500, get $75 off
Spend $1000, get $175 off
Spend $2000, get $400 off

Now Booking Private Shopping Appointments

AVAILABLE IN STORES FOR A  LIMITED TIME ONLY
March 26th - March 27th

BOSS Store
City Creek Center
50 South Main St. Ste. 270
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
801-359-0951

RSVP: Dallas_Syme at Hugoboss.com <mailto:Dallas_Syme at Hugoboss.com>

10% of sales from the event will be donated to the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Everette Bacon