[NFB-Utah] March guide dog zoom call Announcement

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:32:56 UTC 2021

Hello guide dog users and friends!

The weather is starting to become sunny and warm. I hope you and your guides have been able to get out into nature and have some adventures!

Our March Utah guide dog call is Saturday the 27th at 4:00 MST. You are in for a treat, we will hear from Texas affiliate guide dog user, Holly Mcknight. Holly has been a guide dog user for 30 years and has a wealth of knowledge about training, siting, and using a guide dog!

Holly is active in her local chapter where she holds the position of Chapter President! Holly has spoken at many functions, including Guide dog for the Blind events, as well as at universities, schools, and churches. Please come prepared to ask questions and learn about a new experience.

Details about the upcoming call is listed below:

When: Saturday, March 27th at 4:00 MST

Where: Anywhere! Its over zoom!

To join the meeting, Call or login
 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

I Can't wait to get together again!

 --

My Best,

Tina Haskin-Reisner