[NFB-Utah] board meeting reminder

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:02:46 UTC 2021

Please remember to join us for our zoom NFB of Utah board meeting this Wednesday, November 3rd at 7:30 PM. It's time to talk about the fun plans ahead and the fantastic things we can do together as a strong united community. Come join us for a night of discussion about the NFB and learn about the ways you can get involved.  Members are encouraged and all are welcome to join the board meeting. As always there will be a time for public comment.