[NFB-Utah] Happy Thanksgiving and 2022 Convention Link

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:01:42 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families! We have so much to be thankful for, our health, our federation family, our ability to advocate, and so much more!

I hope that all of you enjoy this time with family and friends, see you at the next chapter meeting!

Below is the link to book your hotel for the 2022 NFB of Utah Annual State Convention taking place Thursday, April 28 and ending Saturday, April 30. Please remember to save these dates and book your room for only $89 +taxes and fees!

Federation of the Blind

Start Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022

End Date: Monday, May 2, 2022

Last Day to Book:

Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

*	Sheraton Park City for 89 USD per night

 <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1635289294004&key=GRP> Book your group rate for Federation of the Blind