[NFB-Utah] September At Large Group

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:43:41 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Autumn is in the air and football season begins, while baseball comes to an end!

Our At Large Group will continue to be a constant and so we invite all of you to our meeting taking place on Wed. September 8 at 7pm!

We will have some National and local news and updates and a very special presentation from Julie Deeton, Executive Director of the Colorado Center for the Blind.

Julie is a former Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor and is excited to speak to us about her background and the exciting goings on at CCB!

Please come and join us!