[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake City September chapter meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:12:59 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah (Salt Lake Chapter),

Save the date: our next meeting:, September 25 at 11:00 AM.  We have a great

meeting this month and hope you’ll be able to join us.

This month we will be honored to hear a great presentation in person from

Terri Rupp who is currently serving on the Board of Directors of the

National Federation of the Blind, National Braille Press, Blind Inc., and as

the President of the National Federation of the Blind of Nevada.

               Terri may have a closet full of shoes like any other mom in

the suburbs, but she is most definitely not your average mom next door. As

the author of the blog Blind Mom in the Burbs, Terri has shared for over a

decade about her trials, triumphs, tears, and travels as a stay at home mom

in the suburbs of Sin City. When asked the common question, “What do you

do?” She often laughs as she replies, “What do I not do?”

Meeting Agenda

*    Introductions and welcoming new members.

*    The presidential release Summary.

*    Affiliate and National report – by  NFBU State President, Everette

Bacon.

*    Chapter report and business – by Ken Duke.

*    Terri will be telling her inspiring life story in person at the

DSBVI building.

*    Rapping up.

In-Person location, DSBVI/Blind Center

DSBVI:

250 N. 1950 W. SLC

Green Line TRAX to 1940 West Stop

Virtual Zoom Meeting,  https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

One tap mobile, +17207072699,,,8061136194#

If you would like to sign-up to receive periodic NFB Utah affiliate/chapter notifications via text message, click on:  https://tapit.us/b2XlpK This will direct you to a form that just needs your cell phone number and name

to subscribe.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter