[NFB-Utah] 2022 NFB of Utah Annual Convention!!!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:08:52 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Our 2022 Annual convention is rounding the bases and headed for home plate!

Our agenda is with the printers and should be available next week at our website!

Here are some highlights you do not want to miss!!!

National Representative John Pare

Blind History Lady Peggy Chong

Blindness Technology Expert Curtis Chong

A presentation about accessible Chemistry by Dr. Ned Lindholm

The latest technology from Humanware, Hims, Freedom Scientific, Optilek, Orcam, Enhanced Vision, and more!

Advances in Accessible entertainment from our title sponsor Comcast!

And so much more!!!!

APRIL 28-30 | PARK CITY UTAH

SHERATON HOTEL PARK CITY

1895 SIDEWINDER DR. | 435-649-2900

BOOK YOUR GROUP RATE FOR FEDERATION OF THE BLINDROOM RATE $89 PER NIGHT PLUS TAXES AND FEES. RESERVATION DEADLINE IS April 11!

Hotel link <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1635289294004 <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1635289294004&key=GRP> &key=GRP>

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

PLEASE FILL OUT OUR FORM AT:

Convention link <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSda36kroQunuM-mx7BNDEDY8DJvtFCmUZlaTFdKElSlQ_rJoA/viewform?usp=sf_link>