[NFB-Utah] DSBVI training zoom calls has a new link

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 00:16:34 UTC 2022

DSBVI had a zoom training link change that we wanted to make you aware of.

 There are 3 zoom calls this week and most weeks going forward. Please read through this email completely because the Song Writing zoom call on Friday has a different zoom link

>From the Wednesday zoom calls

Wednesday at 1 p.m. there is a zoom call on many blindness related topics, each week an email goes out with the previous weeks link to listen to the zoom call as well as information about the topics for the weeks calls. If you would like to be added to that weekly email please send an email to jerrynealey at utah.gov <mailto:jerrynealey at utah.gov>

Also on Wednesday at 3 p.m. Vickie will be holding her knit along, come and learn how to crochet, knit and so much more non/visually.

The zoom links will not change from week to week. Going forward

To join these calls

https://utah-gov.zoom.us/s/7316233376

or call

+1253-215-8782,,7316233376#,#

Barbie Elliott is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Song writing Class

Time: This is a recurring meeting most Fridays at 11 AM. Mountain time. Our first meeting will be held this Friday August 5th!

 Note: the zoom link and meeting ID have changed. We now have our own zoom link for song writing classes that is not the same as the other DSBVI training zoom meetings. Please make sure to join the correct zoom meeting for song writing class. The new zoom meeting information is listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://utah-gov.zoom.us/j/8106843880

One tap mobile:

+12532158782,,8106843880#,#