[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake chapter Summer BBQ

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:34:24 UTC 2022

YOU’RE INVITED!

Join us for the 2022 NFB Summer BBQ!
Salt Lake Chapter

Held at the Duke’s home:
5061 S Cottonwood Ln
Holladay, UT 84117

August 27th, 2022
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

With the summer winding down, it’s only fitting that we hold our annual NFB Salt Lake chapter BBQ!
In addition to a monster bouncy water slide, we will have face painting, prizes, music, dancing, yard games and more!

NFB will provide the meat and water bottles, our only request is that you bring a dish to share! Along with your dish, please bring a camping chair or blanket to sit on, sunscreen and a towel for fun in the water and sun!

All family members are invited!

Please RSVP by responding to this email or via the Facebook invite below:

https://fb.me/e/rPApfdju9

Salt Lake chapter board