[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Christmas Party

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:00:41 UTC 2022

Hello Red Rocks chapter members and friends,

Here are a couple of reminders.

RRCI will be hosting an ATIG meeting at noon on December 6th, for anyone wishing to attend.  There will not be an NFB meeting that day.

Don't forget our Christmas party which will be on December 10th from noon till 2:00 pm.

The party will be held at THE PASTA FACTORY, which is located at

2 W. St. George Blvd. Suite 8.

There will be a gift exchange.  Gifts should be approximately $5.00.

Everett Bacon has authorized funds to supplement the cost of our Christmas party.  It will not be necessary to bring money to pay for your meal.

This will be the ideal time to pay the $5.00 dues for your 2023 chapter membership.  Cynthia Young will be collecting this money. We also need to get your name or verify your name, telephone number and email address for our records.

We look forward to having you join us and to having a wonderful celebration of the Christmas season!

Please contact Helen Eckman by text or phone at 907-631-2707 if you have any questions.