[NFB-Utah] Double Good Fund Raiser...

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:43:34 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationests and Friends of the NFB of Utah,

Fall in love with  fund raising with the NFB of Utah Weber-Davis chapter and  enjoy great tasting Popcorn using the Double Good Pop-Up Store website on your computer/mobile device at this link.
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662.

The NFB of Utah – Weber-Davis chapter fundraising Event will begin on Thursday , February 3 at 6:00 PM (MST) and  end on Sunday, February  6 at 6:00 PM (MST).

Please forward this email to all your family,  friends, and associates so they can enjoy purchasing a great variety of flavored popcorn and raise funds for the Weber-Davis chapter.

When our event starts, you will be able to click on the link and shop for dozens of popcorn flavors to be delivered to your home/business or give a gift to a love one. Why not give a popping double good sweet gift to your sweety for Valentines Day and support a fantastic cause at the same time?

Purchasing Highlights:
•100% Online
•Click, brows, and purchase.  It is that easy •50%  will go to our NFB of Utah Weber-Davis Chapter •Zero Product to Handle, so you won’t need to deliver to family and friends

Double Good popcorn is handcrafted in small batches and ships direct to your home/business, anywhere in the USA. You can expect your Double Good popcorn to arrive within 1-2 weeks from the time  you place your order.

Again, here is the link to browse popcorn options and order:
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662.

The actual NFB store will open for our chapter this Thursday February 3 at 6:00 PM MST.  However, you can browse their popcorn options ahead and get and idea of what you want to purchase when the event starts.

If you have any questions, please call/text Barbie Elliott at (801) 513-8552 or Ken Duke at 801-330-0581.

Happy shopping.

Weber-Davis Chapter Board