[NFB-Utah] Washington Seminar Appointments

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:00:59 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Our Washington Seminar for 2022 is fast approaching! Below is the virtual appointments with our Representatives in the House. We are still working on appointments for Senator Romney and Senator Lee.

If you are unsure as to who your Representative is, you can go to https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

If you need any assistance please reach out to myself or Chelsea by simply replying to this email.

Here is the link for our Washington Seminar topics: https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar

List of Appointments, we will be using our NFB of Utah Zoom link for all appointments. Please let myself or Chelsea know if you plan to attend any of the appointments.

Tuesday, February 8 8:00am mt, Congressman John Curtis.

Tuesday, February 8, 11:30am mt, Congressman Chris Stewart.

Tuesday, February 8, 12:15pm mt, Congressman Burgess Owens.

Wednesday, February 9, 7:00am mt, Congressman Blake Moore.

Here is how you can join the zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

or call:

+17207072699,,,8061136194#