[NFB-Utah] Utah Valley Febuary Chapter Meeting: Black History Month.

jcnealey at gmail.com jcnealey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:21:32 UTC 2022

We hope this email finds you well. We invite you to join us on Wednesday February 23rd at 6 pm via zoom. In honor of Black History Month we have invited Anil Lewis to join us for this month's meeting. Join us to hear his story.

Please note the new day for the chapter meetings after this month on the second Tuesday’s of the month

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Introductions, Laura VIncent
2. State and National Update, Everett Bacon
3.Chapter Updates, Laura Vincent
4. Guest Speaker in Honor of Black History Month, Anil Lewis
5. Q and A
6. Adjourned

Zoom
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

+1 (720) 707-2699,,,8061136194#

Upcoming Events

Tuesday March 8, 20222  - March Chapter Meeting

April 28-30, 2022 - State Convention

Convention Registration is now open.

www.nfbutah.org <

Hotel Registration

https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1635289294004 <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1635289294004&key=GRP> &key=GRP

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent
(801) 602-5638
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Utah Valley Chapter President