[NFB-Utah] NFB SLC Chapter Members

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:44:04 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationest and Friends of the NFB of Utah,

Let’s have fun in June with some fund raising events.  We will not be having a chapter meeting this month, instead we will be having two or more fund raising events for our chapter.  Save the following dates.

Café Rio - The first event will be Thursday June 23 between 11:00 AM and 9:00 PM at Café Rio Sugarhouse location (2100 South  1235 East).  Print or open attached flyer and show it when purchasing your food items.  We will receive 20% of all items purchased. Also, if you purchase on-line, the flyer has a QR code that can be scanned to get 20% as well.

Double Good Popcorn -The second event will start Thursday June 23 at 5:00 PM and ends Monday June 27 at 5:00 PM for you to purchase great tasting Popcorn using the Double Good Pop-Up Store website on your computer/mobile device. Click on link below and shop for dozens of popcorn flavors to be delivered to your home/business or give a gift to a love one.

50% Profit will go to the NFB of Utah Salt Lake chapter.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662

Double Good popcorn is handcrafted in small batches and ships direct to your home/business, anywhere in the USA. You can expect your Double Good popcorn to arrive within 1-2 weeks from the time  you place your order.

Please forward this email to all your family,  friends, and associates so they can enjoy delicious food at Café Rio and/or purchasing a great variety of flavored popcorn and raise funds for the chapter.

If  you have any questions, please call/text Ken Duke at 801-330-0581.

Happy shopping.
Salt Lake Chapter Board

Attachments area

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter