[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah - Guide Dog Division Call - March

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:09:29 UTC 2022

 Hello Guide Dog User Family,

I hope spring is treating you well. I know LD Danny and I have been appreciating the better weather for our walks! I am excited to announce the guest speaker for month’s call to be Raul Gallegos, President of the National Guide Dog Division for the National Federation of the Blind. Our call will be this Wednesday, March 23 at 7:30 PM. He will be updating us about what is going on at a national level with the guide dog group. We hope to hear you on the call this week. Feel free to invite any GD user friends or individuals interested in getting training with a GD in the near future.

Due to the State Convention we will not be having a call in April.

Next call is pencilled in for May 26th at 7:30 PM. Speaker to be announced later.

Thanks

Kacie Quinn

Utah Guide Dog Division

801-995-9053