[NFB-Utah] board meeting and at large group meeting information

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:09:29 UTC 2022

Hello friends of the NFB of Utah,

Join the NFB of Utah Board Meeting Wed. Nov. 9 at 7:30 PM. MST.
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#<https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

Note the date change. Our November board meeting has been postponed. The
board will hold our November meeting on Wednesday November 9th at 7:30 PM
MST. All are invited and welcome to join the meeting. As always we will have
a public comment time for anyone to share their ideas and views with the
board.

Since the board meeting has been moved to the second Wednesday of this
month, the at large zoom meeting will not take place in November. We invite
those who enjoy attending the at large meeting to come to the NFB of Utah's
board meeting and participate with the affiliate during the public comment
section if you would like to do so.

We look forward to meeting you all there.
The National Federation of the Blind of Utah Board.
president -                              Everette Bacon:
1st Vice President -     Cheralyn Johnson:
2nd Vice President -    Karl Smith:
Treasurer -                              Mark Turley:
Secretary -                              Barbie Elliott:
Board Members: (in no particular order)
Willie Black:
Ned Lindholm:
Laura Vincent: