[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks October 4th chapter meeting and reminder PICNIC & Talent Show

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 03:53:55 UTC 2022

Dear Red Rocks NFB members and friends,

This is a quick reminder to let you know we are having a regular technology meeting at noon on October 4th to be followed by a 1 pm NFB meeting.

The NFB meeting should be brief and will be centered primarily on the October 7th picnic.

We will also discuss our November meeting a little and our December Christmas party.

We hope to see you there.

Come one, come all, please come to our Blind Equality Achievement Month Picnic (BEAM).

When: Friday, October 7th, 2022

Time:  5:00 PM

Where:   JC Snow Park

              900 South 400 East

              St. George, UT  84770

Best to all,

Helen Eckman

Please text or call Helen Eckman, 907-631-2707, if you plan to attend this exciting event.

To join the NFB meeting at 1 on October 4th over zoom

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

or call:

+17207072699,,,8061136194#,#