[NFB-Utah] October Events

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 00:03:29 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

October is Blind Equality Achievement Month and the NFB of Utah is very busy this month demonstrating the capacity of blind people and demonstrating that we are living the life we want!

Below is a list of events, both in person and virtually you can mark on your calendar! We will not be holding an At Large Group meeting tomorrow night because of a scheduling issue, but we will return in November. We will also send out email and text reminders as all of these dates get closer. Zoom info is listed below for all virtual meetings.

Let’s keep building the NFB of Utah!

***Thursday, Oct. 13, 7pm UABS Student Group virtual meeting. All are welcome

***Friday, Oct. 14, 11am White Cane Walk with Mayor Mendenhall, meet at City Hall 451 S State Street.

***  Sat. Oct. 15, Utah Valley Chapter visits Thanksgiving Point, contact Laura Vincent for more details.

*** Saturday, Oct. 22, Weber Davis goes to the movies with Audio Description, contact Willie Black for more details.

***Wed. Oct. 26, Utah Guide Dog Users virtual meeting, contact Tina Reisner for more details

*** Thurs. Oct. 27, Utah Spanish Division virtual meeting (in Spanish)

*** Sat. Oct. 29 11am, Salt Lake Chapter Souper Saturday and Halloween Party, contact Ken Duke for more details.

*** Sat. Nov. 6, Parents Cooking without Looking, contact Sarah Erb for more details.

Zoom Info:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194# <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#<https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Phone: 720-707-2699

meeting ID: 806-113-6194.