[NFB-Utah] UABS Meeting TONIGHT!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:45:32 UTC 2022

Happy Thursday!

Tonight is our next Utah Association of Blind Students meeting and you’ll want to be there! We will be having a discussion on technology used as a blind student. From tips and tricks to resources and accessibility, we’d love to have you join us. We have a special guest joining us and I am sure you’ll want to meet him, he’s pretty awesome! Come with questions and thoughts about the technology uses you know. Meeting information is down below!

Join our UABS meeting over Zoom!

September 8th, 2022 at 7:00pm MT

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

Best regards,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Kinesiology | Utah State University

Student Group Leader, National Federation of the Blind of Utah