[NFB-Utah] Time-Sensitive Request: Complete planning survey! Your voice is needed.

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:38:50 UTC 2022

 Your Feedback and Voice are Valuable in the Strategic Planning
Process: Submit Survey this Week

 En Español

 The National Federation of the Blind is engaging in a strategic
planning process during the next year. This undertaking will enable us
to envision a clear, focused future for the organization. Every member
of our community is invited to participate and share input. As
mentioned in the September presidential release, we are conducting a
survey this week from September 19 to 25. Mission Minded is our
consultant and they're working with a steering committee of Federation
members who will advise the process and make recommendations to the
board of directors. Please take fifteen minutes to complete the
survey.

 The survey is available online now or by phone.

 Complete the survey by phone by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free
833-632-7878. Please note that the phone number above provides the
survey in an automated system and will require the survey to be
completed in one session. There is an option to pause the survey for
five minutes and the pause can be extended as needed. Push the pound
key for help.

 Please note: We are particularly interested in capturing feedback in
this effort from members of the Federation community who primarily
engage in Spanish. To effectively focus our outreach, we will be
offering a Spanish version online and via phone the week of September
26-October 2. Please share this information with those in our
community who will benefit from this format.

 Your feedback and voice are so valuable in this process, and it would
make a big difference if you would take the time to complete this
survey. Please plan to be part of it and help others in the Federation
who may need assistance.

 Thank you for your support and commitment to the organized blind
movement and our journey of growth, empowerment, and change.

 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314
 Unsubscribe | Opt Out |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

--
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-463-6632)