[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah At Large Group Meeting for August 2023

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 05:06:35 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Federationists and Happy August! Come join us this Wednesday at 7 pm for our monthly At-Large Group meeting. We will have a recap of National Convention in Houston, Texas and discuss our favorite summertime activities or traditions. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday  August 9,

Join the NFB of Utah At-Large Group Meeting for August this Wednesday, August 9th at 7:00pm.
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194# <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699

Best Regards,

Kevin D. Ledford