[NFB-Utah] February Students Meeting and Scholarships

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:19:36 UTC 2023

Happy February! One month down already for the 2023 year! Can you believe it!? With that said, our next meeting is this Thursday, February 9th at 7:00pm Mountain Time. We will be reviewing thoughts from Washington Seminar and going over scholarships. Come share your knowledge on scholarships and other ways to gain financial aid for school.

Speaking of scholarships, the NFB National Scholarship is still going! The due date is March 31, 2023. Learn more and apply at the link below.

CLICK HERE FOR NFB NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP <https://nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-program>

The NFB of Utah Scholarship is also now live and open! The due date is March 31, 2023.

CLICK HERE FOR NFB UTAH SCHOLARSHIP <https://nfbutah.org/scholarships-programs>

Join the UABS Meeting Thursday February 9, 2023 at 7:00pm MT

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Best regards,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Kinesiology | Utah State University

Student Group Leader, National Federation of the Blind of Utah