[NFB-Utah] First chapter meeting of the year! Utah Valley and At Large join meetings this month

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 03:33:51 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

Happy 2023 to you all!

We have had a great year together, and I want to thank you all personally for all the hard work you have put into our chapter. I want to welcome all new members and extend a heartfelt invitation to those who have been inactive. We miss you, and we hope you are well!

I want to thank all of those who participated in our Christmas party! We had a blast. Thank you to the Utah Valley chapter board for all the hard work and dedication to making this event as success! Any special thank you to our Santa! He did a great job.!

We invite you to start off the year with us for our first chapter meeting of the year. It will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10 at 6 PM via zoom. We will be holding our annual elections and we will be joined by our affiliate president. Everett Bacon join us as we prepare for Washington seminar! And learn ways on how you can participate on a local level. There is definitely power in numbers so we encourage you to get involved with this great opportunity.

The At Large Group will also be joining us this month.

See you all at 6 PM on Tuesday January 10

Zoom Link

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

Or call

+1 (720) 707-2699,,,8061136194#