[NFB-Utah] January guide dog user meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:25:15 UTC 2023

Hello, fellow guide dog users and friends!

I hope each of you had a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year! Hopefully, your four-legged guides are enjoying the snow! With a new year comes new activities and a chance to get together in person again! It was so fun to get together on our last outing at Sanora Grill in Layton. Our next meeting will be in person on Saturday, January 21st at 12:00 pm at City Creek Kneaders Bakery. We will be discussing our holiday memories with our dogs, upcoming events such as the NFB of Utah state convention, and future activities in the coming year! We hope you all can attend this fun event! There will also be a door prize drawing for a special gift for your guide upon arrival! You don’t want to miss this fun event!

When: Saturday, January 21st, 2023

Where: City Creek Mall: Kneaders Bakery, second floor right over the food court

How to get there: There are many ways to get to City Creek. Trax, bus, Uber, etc. call me if you run into a problem and I am happy to help with what I can

Don’t forget about the door prize, and please tell other guide dog user teams about this fun event! We look forward to seeing you at Kneaders Bakery!

--

My Best,

Tina Haskin-Reisner M.S

She/her/hers

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always." - Robin Williams.