[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks NFB AGENDA for March 7, 2023

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:52:01 UTC 2023

*	Dear Red Rocks NFB members, and friends,

Please join us for our meetings on March 7, 2023.

The Zoom connection will begin at 12 o’clock for our technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at 2:00.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806 113 6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

Technology meeting: I want to focus on how to join a zoom meeting by telephone or internet on android and iPhone. We may have those who are learning, go to a different room so they can practice joining our zoom meeting and participating.

March 7, 2023

Agenda

Introductions

Treasurers report

National report

State report

State convention: April 20-23;

*	Transportation meet at RRCI, 168, N. 100 E. at 8 AM on April 20

Check www.nfbutah.org for information on hotel accommodations and registration.

*	Hotel accommodations must be made prior to March 21 to get the value price. The phone number to make reservations is: 801-370-3538
*

Café Rio, Thursday, March 16th

Senior Citizen Conference, May 4th

*	Next Meeting April 4th