[NFB-Utah] National Convention stipend

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:45:34 UTC 2023

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

I hope everyone is having a great Spring and looking forward to a wonderful Summer!

Our national convention will take place July 1-6 in Houston Texas. There are still rooms available in the Marriott Marquis hotel, but there are no more rooms in the Houston Hilton.

Registration will end on May 31 and you will not be able to pre register after that date. The stipend the NFB of Utah is offering to assist members with attending convention is $500. You must send myself or Mark Turley proof of registration and banquet ticket purchase in order for you to receive the stipend. We will not be able to send anymore stipends after June 1. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

My ebacon at utah.gov <mailto:ebacon at utah.gov>  email address will no longer be in service after today. If you need to reach me, please email me at nfbutah at gmail.com <mailto:nfbutah at gmail.com>  or give me a call at 801-631-8108.

Yours in the Movement!

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah