[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Holiday Party and Updates

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:55:16 UTC 2023

Dear Red Rocks Chapter and Members of the Utah Affiliate:

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving Holiday. We have so much to be grateful for.

I do come to you with a heavy heart tonight. Helen Eckman, our Red Rocks Chapter President and state board member must resign her positions effective immediately due to unforeseen, major health reasons. Helen is not in a position to receive calls or texts, but I do hope that you will keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Helen is a beloved member of our affiliate and she has ben honored to serve.

This being said, Jesse Kramer, Vice President of the Red Rocks Chapter will immediately assume all Presidential responsibilities. The state board position will remain vacant until our state convention.

The Red Rocks Chapter is holding their holiday party this Saturday, December 2nd from Noon - 3pm at the Pasta Palace located at 2W St. George BLVD. A buffet will be served and the cost is $15 per person(If financial need, the chapter is asking for at least $5.). Please reach out to Jesse at 702-308-3364 to RSVP. We do need a ballpark amount to let the restaurant know.

There will not be a chapter meeting on Dec. 5, but there will be a Technology Training from Noon - 1pm on Dec. 5 at the RRIC. Chapter meetings will resume on January 2nd.