[NFB-Utah] Weber/Davis NFB chapter holiday gathering

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 00:19:46 UTC 2023

Hello Weber/Davis chapter members and friends,

The Weber/Davis chapter is celebrating together this holiday season and
warmly invites you to our Pizza Pie White elephant gathering this Saturday
December 2, 2023 at 11 a.m. in Layton, Utah.

1938 Woodland Park Dr. those that show a paid receipt will receive a $5 back
towards your cost per meal.

We are going to have some fun with a gift exchange in the white elephant
game. Only stipulation we ask please is new and unused gifts. You do not
have to take part but those that would like to bring one gift for each
person that wants to take part in the fun.

This has been one of our best attended activities in years past,

We would love to share happy memories and make new friends so we hope to see
you This Saturday in Layton Utah at the Pizza Pie Cafe.

Jerry Nealey Chapter Secretary