[NFB-Utah] NFB October Activity Salt Lake Chapter

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 23:22:19 UTC 2023

Come join us for a Halloween and Bake Sale Party.

It will be on Saturday, October 28th at the DSBVI building from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We need more people to sign up to bring  either savory or sweet items for the bake sale. Please find the link below to sign up. We will have a trunk or treat for the kids. It will be fun.

Here's the link. Click on the Google doc link.  Also, below is an attachment for the flyer.

 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/130_64UPOeWyyK4r9mKdVjM4lLSJ0RuL9CTHvf8OZREU/edit?pli=1> Blind Equality Achievement month NFBU SLC Chapter Bake Sale!

docs.google.com <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/130_64UPOeWyyK4r9mKdVjM4lLSJ0RuL9CTHvf8OZREU/edit?pli=1>

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter