[NFB-Utah] Chapter Updates. UVC

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 22:29:37 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

We hope this email finds you well. I want to apologize for the lack of communication this past month.  As we were planning August's meeting different circumstances kept getting in the way. So we took a break after the National Convention.

I want to thank those who participated during our in Person Local Banquet.  It's always a treat getting to spend time with the Federation Family.

Please join us on Tuesday September 12th at 6:30 pm for September's chapter meeting, in which we will be going over our BEAM activity, voting on a new meeting day and plan the rest of the year. Please join us via zoom!

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President

Ways to join the call

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

or call