[NFB-Utah] The NFBU Convention 2024 is right around the corner

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 23:48:27 UTC 2024

Hello Federationists,

We are finalizing all the preparations for the Affiliate convention coming up in less then a week. We need to finalize the meal count so if  you have plans to attend any of the three days and would like a meal, please register soon, We need to get a count to the hotel and Those have registered and not paid this is a good time to take care of it online as a donation at www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org> .

The pricing of all the meals and totals are at the end of this email.

The NFB Affiliate convention is next week on Thursday April 11 through Saturday April 13th. You can register at the following link

the 2024 Utah State Convention <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch3Qre4ZGa6nr0ZExWLp9RnXBT2RZeBYgkYTt1UNeTThoh2w/viewform?usp=sharing>

If you have already registered but still need to pay you can make a donation at www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>  and just put in the note section this is for the convention.

If you are unable to sign up online please call 801-463-6632 and leave your name address, phone number and the meals you want to sign up for.

Thursday $5 dinner starts at 6 p.m.

Friday April 12, $10 lunch

Saturday April 13 $10 lunch

Saturday banquet $25

With the $5 registration this is $55 total.

If you want to vote in the elections on Saturday there is a $1 fee to join the affiliate due also.

You can pay at the convention if you cannot use the donation link.

We are looking forward to being with you at convention