[NFB-Utah] UTABS New Year Fun!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:56:15 UTC 2024

Hello and Happy New Year!

The Utah Association of Blind Students is having an in-person activity on January 6, 2024 from 12-2 PM! You might be wondering, what is going to be happening at this event? Well first, we would like to inform you that the members of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah are invited! You are welcomed to bring a few family members along. Please also see the attached for a flyer about this event.

We are calling it “Kookies and Karaoke” and yes, cookies is spelt wrong on purpose. Join us and you may find some fun activities with some singing and even refreshments. There may also be a raffle with some fun prizes you won't want to miss! We will be having it in Salt Lake City and you can find more information below! Below is also a link to a google form that we are asking possible attendees to fill out so we know roughly how many are joining us. It would be very helpful if you are planning on joining us and fill out the form.

RSVP Here: https://forms.gle/MB3h4thedFNrD1br9

Kookies and Karaoke!

Who: Students, and members of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah with a couple of friends.

When: Saturday January 6, 2024 from 12-2 PM!

Where: Division Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired at 250 N 1950 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116

Of course if there are any questions, please let me know!

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com <mailto:ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com>