[NFB-Utah] Taylorsville Utah Temple Open House Tactile Tour Opportunity

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:22:52 UTC 2024

Good evening fellow Federationists. Beginning next month, The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will be hosting Open House Tours of the
new temple located in Taylorsville, Utah. I have been invited to share with
you that the church is in the process of arranging private tactile tours
outside of the public tours specifically for the blind and visually impaired
community. The church is wishing to keep these tours to a small number of
individuals so they are working on a schedule to hopefully offer multiple
dates and times. As of now, tours would likely be early in the morning or
late in the evening.  If you would be interested in attending one of these
tours, please contact me directly and once I have further information and
details, I will share them with you. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Kevin Ledford
801-635-7890