[NFB-Utah] Upcoming Red Rocks Chapter Meeting!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:34:30 UTC 2024

Dear members of the NFB of Utah Red Rocks chapter,

Our chapter's board has called a general meeting of our chapter on April 2, 2024 to take place at 1pm at the St. George RRCI. Due to the technical glitches and overly packed agenda we experienced last month, we will not be cancelling this meeting even though we have state convention in just more two weeks! The agenda is below the signature.

Live the life you want,

NFB of Utah Red Rocks Chapter Board

Meg Swanson

Secretary, Red Rocks Chapter

NFB of Utah

1.    Attendance - Name, city, hopes for our chapter

2.    Approval of last month’s minutes

3.    Encourage all to listen to the presidential release pm A[ro; 2

4.    Treasurer’s report

5.    Convention Updates travel logistics

6.    Board meet up: Goals

a.    Lesser goals: (4) vote update proposed dates/places/activity

b.    Discussion: Pros/Cons of … Utah Tech/Library?

c.     Structure of quarterly meetings (15 min. Library Presentation, 45 social?)

7.    Update of convention gift basket donations

a.    Vote on chapter making a donation

8.    Vote  on accepting procedures for St. George Shuttle/Salt Lake Express

9.    Plug: Hear-See Mobility neecontestants for their food eating contest!

10.  Ideas for May 7 Meeting

To join the zoom call starting at noon

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

or call