[Nfb-web] Looking for advice re streaming

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 19:31:44 UTC 2008

Hello Gary and listers,

    Could we explore the possibility of holding another Webmasters Seminar
at the National Center devoted to all things Internet audio and video I.E.
streaming, podcasting, archiving, etc? Several affiliates have done
streaming successfully. Perhaps they could be invited to teach the rest of
us the "Tricks" of the trade. Discussions concerning streaming of future NFB
of Texas Conventions and other events have also occurred. Part of the
problem appears to be that there isn't one well-versed in how to do it in
our state. This is just food for thought.

Peter Donahue