[Nfb-web] Fonts

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:30:03 UTC 2008

Hi.
got a site i am developing on my local hard disk.
and got the following fonts in the css, Arial, Century School book, Georgia,
comic sams, and also need the fonts which i have not got western and system.
now just had a look at my page, and some o ff my pages, and only showing
school book century?
why and how can i display the other fonts on my site?
and if i have not got them, how can i get them?
really strange and annoying.
can anyone help.
cheers Marvin.
ps: and yeah, also want to use verdanna as well.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe