[Nfb-web] Windows FtP Help

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:24:39 UTC 2008

Pete,

Maybe I have been missing something all of these years but I am not
familiar with the upload command in the Windows command line ftp app.
To transfer files I always us get and put. However get and put
typically only work for a single file. If you want to transfer
multiple files like you are doing you need to use mget and mput.

Windows FTP is great for scripting but why aren't you using a
graphical ftp client. They generally are alot more feature rich. I
personally like Core FTP.

Hope this helps.
---
Mike Hansen