[Nfb-web] Windows FtP Help

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 04:33:24 UTC 2008

Hello Michael and listers,

In despiration I downloaded and installed the open-source version of File
Zilla.It rocks with JFW 10.02 Beta and like you said is feature-rich.
Truthfully I'll stick with a GUI FTP client, but due to problems with
connecting with NFB Net needed another FTP client stat!! File Zilla works
great and the connection with NFB Net is far better than with FTP Explorer.
I'm afraid it's become a dinosaur and is due for retirement by year's end.
When I get File Zilla running on all of our computers and I finish
transferring all of my FTP accounts to it FTPX will go out to pasture. It
served me well for ten years. Talk to you later.

Peter Donahue