[Nfb-web] File Zilla

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 19:02:18 UTC 2008

Hello Michael and listers,

    I found File Zillah easy to use and caught on to its command structure
quickly. It's far more responsive with NFB  Net and works great with JFW
10.02 beta. For anyone who uses File Zillah is there a way to select and
queue multiple files and folders in a directory without having to select
individual file or folder? I'd like to be able to select everyone in a local
directory, add it to the queue, clean out old files in the remote directory,
and process the queue to upload the new files all at once. I was up until 3
this morning with that thing fixing the Writers' Division Web Site. File
Zillah rocks!!

Peter Donahue