[Nfb-web] Drupal, Site Name Displays Twice

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:21:04 UTC 2009

Interesting.  I hadn't thought of the possibility that JAWS could be reading
twice.  I'll have someone check it out, but I have not seen this behavior in
other Drupal sites.  Should I try to modify the block?  Funny, I've gotten
the concept of taxonomy down but fall short on this business of blocks.
Thank you for your help.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado