[Nfb-web] Wiki for blind math

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:09:18 UTC 2009

You almost have to have a manual account authorization process. If the
account creation process is completely automated then anyone can
create an account using bogus info and reak havic on your site.

For example the Web master committee website uses a automated account
creation process but it has a manual step where a site admin has to
authorize the creation of each account.

As for hosting a wiki depending on how the intended audience is the
NFB Webmasters site is already setup to allow members to post there
own content and to allow other members to edit it.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen