[Nfb-web] Problems with Sites

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Apr 14 13:00:32 UTC 2009

Hi Everybody:

As you may know, I lost connectivity Sunday night, so no sites were
reachable, and no lists were operating.  It turns out that the new
DSL modem was completely dead.  I was able to get the old one up last
night, Monday night -- but I can't vouch for its
reliability.  However, it is better then nothing.

I am being sent a replacement, but I would guess it won't arrive
until Thursday or Friday.  Meantime I apologize in advance for any
problems, and hope the old DSL modem stays up.

Dave

David Andrews and white cane Harry.