[Nfb-web] Improved version of the NFB Drupal template

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:02:25 UTC 2009

Over the last week I made some pretty significant improvements to the
NFB Drupal template.

1. The Left side navigation bar now extends to teh bottom of the
window regardless of how much content is in the left side navigation
bar.
2. The page now looks the same in both IE and Firefox (and Opera and
Crome for that matter) with out having seperate css files for
different browsers
3. Number 2 above means that that stupid white bar bellow the site
tittle in Firefox is now gone.
4. The template now expands to the full width of the window regardless
of how big the window is or what resolution the user has there screen
set to.
5. I have simplified the underlying code by removing several <div> containers.

I have pushed this improved version out to the NFB of Nebraska, NFB of
Arizona and, NFB Webmaster's Committee websites.

I will try and post the updated version on the nfb-web website in the
next day or so.
---
Mike Hansen