[Nfb-web] nfb drupal theme and paypal

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 05:29:59 UTC 2009

Trev,

I developed the Drupal theme it isn't perfect but it is available for
download from the NFB Webmasters website.

http://www.nfb-web.nfb.org

Just fill out the form on the site to request an account. Once
approved you will be able to log in and download the theme.

As for a Pay Pal Module, You don't need one to use Pay Pal with
Drupal. However if you are interested in setting up a shopping cart
system then Ubercart is the ultimate answer, however for somethings it
is a bit of an over kill. You can download it from drupal.org.

I have used ubercart to sell Polo Shirts, CDs, and perform State
Convention On-line registration from the NFB of Nebraska website.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen