[Nfb-web] Question about Lists and Duplicate Messages

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 10 00:24:03 UTC 2009

I sent this message to the nfb-moderators list -- people who moderate
or watch various lists on nfbnet.org.  I would appreciate any
feedback from anyone on the nfb-web and nfbnet-webmasters
lists.  While you don't necessarily moderate any lists here, you are
hopefully more cyber-sophisticated than the average bear -- did I
just invent a word?(smile.).

Dave