[Nfb-web] Table Extraction

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:20:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

Does anyone know of a tool I could use to extract tables from the web to an
Excel or Word file?  I'm using XP with Office 2003 and IE 8.  I also have
Firefox, if that would prove most flexible for the job.  Thank you for any
advice.  I have not yet been able to find an accessible add-on.  Barring a
suitable add-on, can someone tell me how to select an online table using
JAWS 11?

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4650 (20091130) __________

http://www.eset.com